Do you lose followers when you mention your age?
Are you *gasp* over the age of thirty?*
Then have we got the group for you! Yessire, JuneJuly15 and I hereby name ourselves founders of the ‘Elderly Bloggers Club’! Come one, come all! We will sit around in our rocking chairs and tell them youngin’s to get off our internets!
*the views expressed here in this text post are meant to be funny, I say, I say, a joke, son.
This morning I went to an event in a park, where an Oral Storyteller, a Seanchaí, performed under the 1,000 year old Allerton Oak [a tree where people have been meeting since 1086]
I knew that a Holmes story was on the agenda, along with several others, it was…
- call you names
- tell you weird and personal details about myself
- say “I NEED TO PEE” instead of just brb
- type in caps a lot.
If i’m extra comfortable with you I’ll do all that and:
- talk casually about porn and really perverted thoughts
- share funny photos from my tumblr dash
- actually tell you when i’m upset
- try to make conversation with you
- just generally act really silly when I’m in a good mood
- tell you jokes even if they’re bad